Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Ask and Thou Shalt Receive...Fern's crochet rug!

Howdy folks! I've been a little absent this last week from the ole bloggy world, I've been tail-down working on customer orders and trying to catch up! But I had to check in with you today: do you remember a couple of weeks back, I posted about my desire for a little crochet rug for Fern's boudoir? I put the call out there for anyone handy with the ole crochet stick (certainly not I, I have never ever crocheted in my life!) to volunteer to whip one up for me.... and somebody answered my call! Thanks Magdalene!

I am well pleased; both with Fern's new rug and the fact that it was handmade for ME!

Check it out:





I love it; its so soft underfoot and really vibrant... just the accessory for my darling daughter's room. If any of you are inspired by the rug and want to know where I got it, just leave me a comment and I'll find out whether any more orders are being taken for you! xx

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!

    Fern is a lucky little girl to have such a beautiful room x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks beautiful! I would love to know if any more orders are being taken as I've been trying to find something like this for my girls' room for a long time. Could you please let me know? rachelgoddard@yahoo.com.au Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is perfect. Looks amazing. Lucky Fern...lucky YOU! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect!! It completes that corner of the room so well - lucky you. Can I ask, with Fern's bed, is her gorgeous quilt like a bedspread or a doona?

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is absolutely beautiful! So colourful and pretty. What a clever lady Magdalene is to run that one up for you. It compliments the rest of Fern's room beautifully xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just perfect. It makes the room extra special and cosy. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it so much. It is just perfect!

    Kate
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is absolutely fabulous!!! I love it! I bet Fern does too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely! The colours are delightful! Have a beautiful start of the week, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the teddy bear with the pink ribbon.


    zane

    ReplyDelete

Hello - oh write me a little note - do! do! Your comments really brighten my day and its nice to know Im not alone out there in cyber space ! x